Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

I just finished developing my 2014 goals and plans.  All I have to say is that it’s going to be a great year.
I’ve noticed in the past that I generally accomplish around 75% of the annual goals I set.  Even if I hit 50% of what I’m shooting for, 2014 will represent a breakthrough year for me.  I can’t wait.
As for 2013, it had its charms, but it wasn’t always terribly kind to me (nor was I to it).  Time to put 2013 in my rear-view mirror.  I know many of you are thinking the same thing.
Therefore I have decided to start 2014 now, rather than on the traditional January 1st.  I’ve given myself a fresh start right now, plus an almost two-month jump on what will certainly be a fun and exciting year of growth.

You can do this too.  Don’t wait for some arbitrary new beginning.  Set your goals, make those plans, hit the ground running and go get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment